Our goal at the Conneaut Cyber Academy is to provide a well-rounded education for any Conneaut School District student who needs online learning to be part of their schedule. Whether that means you're a full time online learner who never steps foot in a building or a high school or middle school student who needs an online course due to scheduling conflicts with in-person course offerings, we can accommodate. Students in Conneaut Cyber Academy can still participate in all home building extracurricular activities including athletics, band, dances, assemblies, and more. Additionally, all students in Conneaut Cyber Academy can attend Crawford Tech once accepted to one of their programs.
To provide a safe and supportive environment where all acquire the skills to become productive citizens of a globally connected society.
A community where all recognize and fulfill their unique potential to contribute to a globally connected society.
- How do I enroll my child into the Conneaut Cyber Academy?
- How do I get started with Conneaut Cyber Academy?
- What is Cyber Boot Camp?
- What does the Cyber Academy school calendar look like?
- What grade levels does the Cyber Academy offer?
- Could my child participate in extracurricular activities?
- Could a cyber student also go to Crawford Tech?
- Do cyber students receive Chromebooks?
- What are the Cyber Lounges?
- Does my student have access to their teachers while attending the Cyber Academy?
- How long does a full-time cyber student spend working on assignments each day?
- How is attendance completed for a full-time cyber student?
- What about Standardized Testing and Benchmarking?
- How do I check my grades?
- As a parent, what is my role with a cyber student?
- What is Cyber Eligibility? How is discipline in cyber handled?
- What if a student is failing a cyber course? Is tutoring available?
- Struggling with a device or procedure?
- Is Online Education right for my child?
- Homeschool vs. Cyber / Asynchronous vs. Synchronous
- I made it to the bottom of the FAQ but I still have a question!